lichess.org
Donate

Today I finally scored 2500 on atomic

It seems there are those among you who like not to play but to criticize. If you think that I am not the strongest player in atomic, write about it in the chat and challenge me. I will play 10 games with you and win absolutely anyone with a big score. But I know that I am one of the strongest, and I try not to pay attention to haters
@Statham_13 said in #61:
> It seems there are those among you who like not to play but to criticize. If you think that I am not the strongest player in atomic, write about it in the chat and challenge me. I will play 10 games with you and win absolutely anyone with a big score. But I know that I am one of the strongest, and I try not to pay attention to haters

Look at the leaderboard, it has all kinds of variants and if you scroll to atomic you’ll see that he is first.
@Akbar2thegreat said in #54:
> Try defeating Stockfish 8 (though engine isn't made for variants) for practise.
> Also, variants don't matter, standard chess is best.
sf is quite good but sometimes its just awkward lichess.org/XCdLHfTt/white (i pinched myself too hard XD)
@KenulL_76 said in #63:
> sf is quite good but sometimes its just awkward
> (i pinched myself too hard XD)
As I said before, engines were made for standard chess to help analyse and not for silly variants that were made as experiment by chess enthusiasts.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.